The Way I See This Search

The Way I See Today?

Hello all...

Welcome to my new blog titled The Way I see This?

Today is the 5th of July, 2008 and the question I am asking is;
The Way I See Today?

1. Tennis; Awesome. The final between the Williams Sisters was a good match and indeed was fun too watch and I am glad that Venus Williams came out on top. Also at the moment as I write this blog entry, the gentleman's doubles final is going on and I am glad to report that Nestor and Zimonjic are winning!

2. Tour De France; Nice to see a major Cycling event being telecast world wide every year. Once a year I get to see the best of the cyclists cycling through lovely France and I am glad again that it has finally started today.

3. Two big Bollywood movies; Yesterday... two big bollywood movies came out. One being backed by PVR Cinemas and one by Adlabs. One has Priyanka Chopra in it and one is produced by Aamir Khan. When the promos came out, I predicted that Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Aamir Khan produced movie) would do better than Love Story 2050 (the movie with Priyanka Chopra) and I am right! The reviews for JTYJN totally blew Love Story 2050 away!

4. Cricket; Shoaib Akhtar's ban has been suspended by a high court in Pakistan. This is bad news as I feel he deserves to server his 18 months for what he did.

5, Indian Politics; Left to walk out? SP to bail the COngress out of trouble? I think both of these things will happen within the next 3 months. Look back at this post and all of you can tell me 3 months later that I was write.

That is it for my first blog post on The Way I See This. Thats all for today and I will be back again tomorrow for another blog entry.

This is Sahil Bhalla, signing off. Goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bhalla, make your blog slightly more indeapth. The things you've written about are like headlines, just the briefest possible mentioning of them.

Kirat Singh said...

that's the point..people don't have time to read in depth stuff, the most successful blogs are the ones that are full of lists.

Kirat Singh said...

and btw bhalla, what is with the Sahil Bhalla signing off joke at the end of each post

Sahil Bhalla said...

You will get that with time.