The Way I See This Search

The Way I See The "Contest"

Hello guys once again...

Today's blog post is going to be about "A particular contest"

It will be short but anyways...

So today I was surfing around the net and I found out this very good blog. It is called "prodinterios" and the blogger is holding a birthday bash contest. His birthday lies on 15th August but he is not Indian. The link to the contest is My Birthday Bash Contest!!!

Go and enter and enjoy. See if you can be the lucky winner.

That is all for now... but I will be back later today with another post on something else that I find interesting. Goodbye from Sahil Bhalla!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck.. paying back a visit

HQBlog.net

Sahil Bhalla said...

Thanks a lot mate. Do keep visiting my blog.

Kirat Singh said...

I dont think im gonna win this...

Sahil Bhalla said...

Oh so you did sign up?

Guttu said...

Best of luck..
I suggest you to allow comment with Name\URL format. That will increase your comment number.

The Nonsense Blog

WebbieLady said...

actually i joined that contest too. it will be drawn in two days. it is great. he is a blogger friend of mine and comment buddies.