The Way I See This Search

Linkback P1/S1

Hello guys... I am participating in this project called Linkback Project. Very exciting and interesting.


< --- Start Copy & Paste the URL's & anchors Here --->

I consider myself an expert in Blogging

1. link
2. Guy
3. stories
4. money
5. memories
6. recipes
7. Sports
8. Condos
9. Oceanfront
10. Graphics
11. Sexy
12. mobile
13. cats
14. traffic
15. coffee
16. Homeschooling
17. marketing
18. advertising
19. friendships
20. Experiences
21. Poetry
22. Portraits
23. solving
24. news
25. Journal
26. Motivation
27. Parenting
28. Wordpress
29. Paganism
30. Crafts
31. Myself
32. Permits
33. Writing
34. poetry
35. Blogging
36. YOUR NEXT!

<--- End Copy & Paste the URL's & anchors Here --->

Sahil Bhalla

8 comments:

Charles said...

I would like to ask for permission to become part of the linkbacks..

Thank you
http://www.resourcesandmoney.blogspot.com

Sahil Bhalla said...

Yes. You can become a part of it. Just go to the first link and read up about it and follow the links. You will have to follow some strict guidelines though!

TechSlam said...

written a review on your site @..

http://blogpromoreviews.blogspot.com/

pls include this HTML CODE in your site to show evry1 about the review.

(a href="http://blogpromoreviews.blogspot.com/" target="_blank")(img src="http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn304/aslam_saaci/BESTBLOG.gif" border="0" alt="best blog")(/a)



IMPORTANT:-REPLACE '(' BY '<' AND ')' BY '>' FOR THE CODE TO WORK..
THANK YOU...SHOW THIS SMALL BANNER IN YOUR SITE AS A REWARD FOR MY EFFORT TO REVIEW YOUR SITE.
THANX

Unknown said...

So... My big problem is that we have all of these people participating and I don't have interests in all the blogs. So I find that it is difficult to comment effectively when I visit some of these. What about you? Christina

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Matt said...

Interesting idea, thanks for introducing me to it. Awesome blog!

Admin said...

thanks for visiting and dropping EC ^^

Pinoy Gaming World

Sahil Bhalla said...

No problem mate. I enjoyed your blog.

Guttu said...

I don't suggest you to take part in such thing. The links in the list may not have higher PR or may be of low PR. That will not affect anything. It's a waste.

The Nonsense Blog